You’re about to open a restaurant startup (or you might have already been) in a posh location, have a team of productive staff, hundreds of delectable cuisines, ambient lighting; to name a few.
So what’s next would you think going to happen?
If you think your restaurant gets well-known overnight and your ambiance would be flooded with customers, you’re probably mistaken!!
And that’s not going to happen even in a million years without “Digital Marketing”!!
Digital marketing, or online marketing you could say, plays an insanely important role to establish your business presence, drive substantial customers, and let you earn a significant profit.
But if you’re new to the world of online marketing, choosing the best digital marketing agency in Delhi would lend you a helping hand!
Important Facts to Know
Let’s begin with some statistical data;
- Nearly 80% of people check out menus online before going out.
- Nearly 260 million searches conducted every month with a keyword like “restaurant near me”.
- Over 80% of consumers don’t trust a business if their online information isn’t true.
- Consumers follow reviews before going to any restaurant.
A creative design agency in Delhi, however, is quintessential to your success as they’ve state-of-the-art technology to skyrocket your business.
6 Effective Digital Marketing Strategies for Restaurants
Digital marketing for restaurants is more of an investment that takes time. You cannot expect overnight results!
Your goals should be simple!
Just adopt these 6 top restaurant marketing strategies and experience your business growth to an unprecedented scale.
1. Polish your Website (or create one if you don’t have): Did you know?
“Nearly 90% of consumers go online to research a specific restaurant and they judge it’s business’s credibility based on its website above everything”.
You heard it right!
Your website is the face of your business.
Ensure your site is professional, beautiful, and user-friendly. And whenever any individual visits your site, they should seamlessly navigate your site to find things like menus, addresses, hours of operation, etc.
Most people, nowadays, use their smartphones to research things no matter whether they are at home, office, or anywhere else. Your site should be mobile-optimized.
And if you don’t know how to optimize, you’ll fall behind.
Make sure you select the right digital marketing agency in Delhi that can make your site mobile-friendly to attract significant customers.
2. Prioritize Local SEO: One of the most important steps in restaurant digital marketing is making your search engine optimization a robust one.
SEO is a lucrative marketing form which means getting organic traffic to your website, and ultimately, more customers to your table. When someone types in “Chinese (or whatever) restaurants near me,” your SEO rating will determine how hard or quickly your customers find you.
If you want to be a famous hotspot, boost your SEO by consistently doing the following actions;
- Ensure every page of your site is properly infused (not stuffed) with local keywords and some forms of SEO techniques, including metadata embedded in headings, pictures, videos, etc.
- Create a blog on your site with informative, engaging, and promotional content (Educate your customers about your brand).
- Use both internal links (to connect other pages of your site) and external links (to affiliate websites).
- Create a Google My Business Account.
- Make sure things like your restaurant’s name, address, contact information, are hours of operations are listed.
Because SEO isn’t a cakewalk, you must have the right digital marketing company in Delhi to get your business on the top with their insightful knowledge and advanced marketing techniques.
3. Leverage Social Media: Restaurant digital marketing without a social media strategy is like a body without a soul.
Let’s face it!
Today’s era of food porn and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter) are flooded with countless images of delicacies that compel foodies to visit the restaurants and spend extra bucks.
If you want the orders rolling in, leverage the power of social media platforms to promote your restaurant online.
Don’t know how to do it?
Choosing the best social media marketing company in Delhi will get the job done without breaking your bank.
Like others, if you think by posting stunning images of the dishes will get significant customers, then that’s not going to work.
A professional digital marketing agency is a must!
To promote your business on social media, your business profiles must contain a short description, a link to their websites, and an address.
- Use brand posts that describe your restaurant. Don’t forget to include pictures with customers enjoying a meal or drinks. But take permission to use their names!
- If there’s a special deal running on, inform your followers by posting an inviting picture with a brief description. Post a link to reserve a table online.
- Inform your followers of events that usually happen and ask them to involve with those events. These kinds of posts are likely to be shared and consequently, your followers will increase.
- Create a “Meet the Staff” campaign and introduce a recruit with their pictures and some information (but not too personal).
- Don’t forget to use hashtags.
4. Consider Email Marketing: Did you know?
“More than 80% of marketers claim email marketing is the best form of marketing for customer acquisition”.
There are two ways to grow your email list;
- Allowing customers to fill forms in-person
- Or fill forms online.
Since the technology has taken the world by storm, paying close attention to the later would work.
Email marketing is an efficient way to “attract” your customers and keep them coming back. Try to showcase new dishes, exciting offers, or something interesting to keep them engaged.
You must, however, engage email-marketing properly to get fruitful results.
If you’re new to email marketing, don’t fail to consult the best digital marketing company in Delhi for your restaurant.
5. Use Online Reviews: Did you know?
“Over 90% of diners choose your restaurant based on online reviews”.
When a customer visits your restaurant, politely ask them to post a review on your social media page, Google, or website.
Because people love getting discounts, you can offer them a respectable discount on their next meal once they’ve completed the review.
6. User Influence Marketing: Social media influencers are popular (not highly) people who have gained credibility within certain industries and they’ve thousands of fan-following, if not millions.
If there are any food-centric influencers nearby, you can try reaching them and inviting them to eat at your restaurant for free.
And if you’re not getting the one, consider the best social media marketing in Delhi that can help with your social media and get you a cost-effective influencer.
If they post on their Instagram profile about your restaurant’s menus, food pictures, or ambiance, their followers would get to know about your business and they’ll likely give it a try.
Well, that’s not a bad deal, whatsoever!
That sums up our digital marketing strategies for restaurants. Hopefully, you can put these marketing tips to exponentially grow your business.
If you’re, however, have a little knowledge or new to the online marketing world, leave everything to us!
Mise-en-Place is a leading creative design agency in Delhi that offers the best digital marketing services for restaurants, so you can establish your brand presence and outperform your competitors.
Our online marketing consultants, executives, and brand strategists follow the important marketing strategies, ensuring you have a strong website optimized for content and SEO, robust presence on review sites, and locally-targeted online advertising.
If you want to skyrocket your restaurant’s business, connect with us, and get 100% results at the best price!!