Have you tried every marketing strategy but failed to attract potential customers? Do you want to generate more bookings, drive more eyeballs, and make everybody’s head turn around to your restaurant?
If your answer is affirmative, there’s one epoch-making marketing strategy that you probably be relentlessly overlooking, and i.e. Social Media Marketing (SMM).
No matter how tempting your cuisine is, your efforts would go in vain if you’re not bringing chock-full of customers to your business.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is the prominent form of digital marketing where content is created to promote your business and products on multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Social media marketing as a whole is incredibly beneficial to your business as your target customers socially interact with your brand and each other, too.
Before we aggressively rush to the main course, here are a few numbers to consider the impact of social media in this technology-driven world.
- 50% of customers search and discover something new about food through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
- 40% of internet users use social media platforms to learn about a restaurant’s menu and its services before making a purchase.
- 65% of restaurants use social media tactics to market their brand and services.
Your majority of customers, as you could see, are spending their time on social media.
Top 5 Effective Social Media Marketing Tips for your Restaurant
If you haven’t used social media in your digital marketing strategy, these easy tips would certainly help you out.
- Create Stunning Social Media Profiles: Ensure that you make your restaurant’s account on these platforms- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as most online users aggressively use these mediums to find restaurants and their services.
When you choose the best SEO Company in Delhi for making social media accounts, make sure you provide as much information as you can. Remember that the information must include the location, business hours, contact number, and link to your website, not to forget, must be there. Also, ensure the details you provide on these social mediums are consistent with your local listing, i.e. Google My Business.
To sum up, all these profiles should contain a short description, as well. By doing so, your restaurant would rank higher on Google.
- Use Captivating Short-Videos: Since video generates more shares than images and text combined, adding eye-catching videos to your digital marketing strategy would bring you unbelievable results. Ensure you use videos to promote something new about your restaurant, delicacies, behind the scenes’ look, cooking tutorials, and quiz kind of round, too.
Also, you could use the ‘Facebook Live’ feature to market your brand across the internet. As a matter of fact, netizens spend more time watching a live video than any other typical video.
Great videos are an inevitable part of social media marketing. Use it wisely.
- Optimize your Photos: Have you ever seen an eye-popping visual of your favorite delicacy loaded with irresistible stuff and you started thinking about having it all day and night?
Everybody has had this feeling, once in a time, at least.
Well, that’s the power of a good image!
Be it any social media platform, most users admit that the visual appearance of any product impacts their buying decision. That’s why posting attractive and beautiful photos of popular delicacies on your social platforms may give you what you want.
Make sure you don’t restrict your photos only to food, try to use the images of your ambiance, too. Consider using hashtags.
- Run Facebook Ads: Well, FB ads are a boon for Social Media Marketing because they offer rich-targeting options, or re-targeting, to be precise.
With Facebook ads, you could even geo-target which means you may advertise your brand/services to specific people in your area. Also, you can specify age groups and target people of particular interest, the pages they like and follow.
When you choose the right internet marketing services, it would help you save substantial bucks as you won’t be splurging on television ads as they target a customer-base not even in your area.
- Share what your Customer Says: And the best thing is- you can do it without bothering them.
There’s nothing better than your potential customers sharing posts on their social media about your restaurant.
Try to take optimum advantage of it!
The easiest way to find out what content your customer has posted about you is to include hashtags in your bio. And when you go through those tags, it would bring up images that have those hashtags.
No matter if it’s a positive or a negative review, remember to respond!
Whether your restaurant is currently active on social media or not, choosing the apt digital marketing for small businesses would help build a better online reputation, drive more customers, and grow your business by leaps and bounds.